Please browse the following tabs to learn more about our services, techniques and products available here at Synergy Chiropractic and Wellness Clinic.
- Graston Technique
- Massage Therapy
- Pregnancy and Prenatal Care
- Products and Supplements
- Vibration Plate Therapy
Graston Technique is clinically proven to achieve faster and better patient outcomes in treating:
- Achilles Tendinosis/itis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Sprain/Strain (Neck Pain)
- Plantar Fasciitis (Foot Pain)
- Rotator Cuff Tendinitis (Shoulder Pain)
- Scar Tissue
- Shin Splints
- Lateral Epicondylosis (Tennis Elbow)
- Lumbar Strain Sprain (Back Pain)
- Patellofemoral Disorders (Knee Pain)
- Medial Epicondylosis/it is (Golfer’s Elbow)
- Trigger Finger
- Women’s Health (Post-Mastectomy and Caesarean Scarring)
Graston Technique (GT) allows a clinician to get as deep into the tissue as necessary to invoke change, yet be sensitive to patient pain and tolerance. As the instruments are moved over the affected area and come in contact with the adhesions, they break up scar tissue. In time, this process will reduce or eliminate the adhered fibers, restoring motion and eliminating the pain associated with it. It will rebuild your soft tissue injury into healthy functioning tissue.
Patients usually receive 2 treatments per week during for 3-4 weeks. Most patients have a positive response by the third to fourth treatment.
Massage therapy is an amazing tool that offers a conservative and natural approach to getting and staying healthy. Research continues to show the enormous benefits of touch-which range from treating chronic diseases, neurological disorders, and injuries, to alleviating the tension of modern lifestyles. Massage can bring benefits such as:
- Alleviate neck and back pain and improve range of motion
- Relieve migraine pain as well as other headaches
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow-the body’s natural defense system
- increase joint flexibility and relieve joint pain
- relax injured, tired and overused muscles
- exercise and stretch weak and tightened muscles
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers
- release endorphins-that work as the body’s natural painkiller
Generally, massages work by pressing, rubbing, and manipulating your muscles, tendons, ligaments and skin. Massage therapists typically use their hands and fingers for massage, but may also use their forearms, and elbows. Massage may vary from light touch to deep pressure.
Some studies have found that massage may also be beneficial for:
- Digestive disorders
Chiropractic care prior to conception promotes a more regular menstrual cycle and optimal uterine function. It prepares the body to be strong, supple and as balanced as possible to carry the pregnancy. Many couples who thought they were infertile have been helped by restoring proper nerve supply to reproductive organs.
Regular chiropractic care during pregnancy helps maintain balance, alignments and flexibility. It has helps decrease morning sickness, facilitates shorter labor and delivery times and increases overall sense of well-being. When the baby is comfortable, it can assume the optimal birthing position.
Back Pain During Pregnancy
There are many reasons why a pregnant woman may experience back pain:
- Natural changes to her body such as softening of ligaments and loosening of joints as her body prepares to give birth.
- A shift in her center of gravity as her girth increases.
- Weight gain.
- Position of the baby.
- Her posture
- Stress, exhaustion and worry.
Even natural births can stress a baby’s spine. Breastfeeding problems can arise if the baby is unable to comfortably turn its head. Schedule a chiropractic checkup for your newborn as soon as possible.
We use a light touch to make our adjustments safe, comfortable and effective.
We have many products available for sale in our office to help faciliate your health needs. We carry Metagenics, Nutri-dyn and Orthomolecular Supplements, in addition to formula 303 (a natural muscle relaxant).
Every Wednesday receive 10% off the purchase of supplements!
CBD Clinic Cream has been shown to work good for arthritis pain, sore muscles and joints, and neck and back pain.
Our CBD Clinic product has been tested by a third party and registered by the FDA.
For arthritis, back, neck pain, sore muscles and joints. Cold therapy pain relief. Biofreeze is a soothing menthol paraben-free product.
Formula 303: Natural Muscle Relaxant. Also great for headaches and relaxing the body to help you sleep. Formula 303 contains valerian root, magnesium and passion flower.
Natural Calm is a Magnesium supplement. A deficiency in Magnesium may cause a wide variety of symptoms, such as stress, inability to sleep, constipation, low energy, muscle tension, cramps, headaches, fatigue, PMS and hormonal imbalances, weakening bones, nervousness, anxiety and irritability. The human body requires Magnesium Every Day! Most Americans don’t get their minimum daily requirement of this vital mineral. Magnesium is NEEDED to absorb calcium as well.
HOW CAN VIBRATION THERAPY HELP YOU?
As a vibration platform sends mico-movements through your body, your muscles react spontaneously to try to stay balanced. They experience a flood of rapid responses that stretch them to their limits and promote growth. The same thing happens to your bones, which makes WBV a welcome option for people suffering from conditions like osteoporosis.
VIBRATION THERAPY CAN:
- Build muscle
- Increase flexibility and improve endurance
- Reduce inflammation, increase ROM and increase mobility
- Improve bone density
- Helps joint, back and shoulder pain
- Facilitates healing
- Improves balance and stability
- Low impact muscle strengthening